User club presentation
The TELEMAC-MASCARET User Conference
The TELEMAC-MASCARET user conference takes place usually during autumn, on an annual basis. This seminar, quite informal, aims at providing:
- The opportunity for the end-users to discuss with key representatives of the developer and distribution teams;
- The opportunity for the developer teams to present latest advances and strategic plans;
- The opportunity for end-users to discuss performance of new versions and features, have a say on ongoing developments; and
- The opportunity for end-users to present their own work, to share their experiences and get feedback on best practices.
The outcome of previous TELEMAC User meetings is available through the menu to the right. These include the agenda and the presentations made by all during the seminars.
XXIIIrd TELEMAC-MASCARET User Conference
The 23rd TELEMAC-MASCARET User Conference will be organised by CEREMA in Paris between the 11th and 13th October 2016. A preliminary workshop will be organised on the first day. Please follow the following link to CEREMA's website for more information on the event (booking, programme, etc.): TUC-2016
We are very pleased to anounce that the venue of the Conference will at Jardins d'Artois.
Above picture: CEREMA navigation simulator showing the Seine River and Notre-Dame cathedral on the Cité Island in Paris. The velocity field for the simulator is extrated from TELEMAC flow simulation.
All users (engineers, researchers and students) are kindly invited to attend, or to participate as speakers. The conference themes will be:
- River and urban flood, coastal surges and tsunami waves
- Flood forecasting
- Data assimilation, optimization, risks and uncertainties
- River, estuaries, maritime and coastal sediment processes
- Waterworks and coastal structures design and sustainability
- Wave and tidal renewable and hydropower energy assessments
- Water quality, ecology and environmental impact
- Numerical methods, codes coupling and high performance computing
During the conference, participants will have an oral presentation of their works in relation with the conference themes. Speakers have to submit a one-page abstract which will be reviewed by the TELEMAC-MASCARET Consortium's Scientific Committee. After the abstract has been accepted, authors will be invited to produce a full paper of 6-8 pages for oral presentation. The conference articles will be published in the ISBN-referenced conference proceedings and are also included in registration. Please note that the conference and publications will be in english.
- 17 June 2016: Deadline for abstract submission (Download the abstract template)
- 13 July 2016: Abstract notification
- 16 September 2016: Article submission deadline
- 03 October 2016: Registration deadline
Details for registration are now available following TUC-2016.
The full conference programme can be dowloaded here.